Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Reggae Grill Bintulu



View Larger Map

Reggae Grill located at Park City is one those restaurant with nice dark ambient where you can just simply hit back and watch a game with a bottle of cold beer or simply enjoy your meal. The menu served both local and western dishes from your fried noodle to steaks and I must say they have a good variety with prices I consider reasonably cheap which why the place is always buzzing with crowd later into the night.


I ordered the steak roll while my partner a chicken chop. The service was good as the waiter waited at our table to make our order but it took almost twenty minutes for the food to come out which in my book is a long wait considering when we arrived there weren't much people.

The steak roll came rolled with sauce and mix vegetable in between served with mashed potato. The meat looks absolutely gorgeous and the taste  didn't disappoint. Full flavour and was pretty soft but my only complain was the portion was too big if I am being picky.

 Steak roll

The chicken chop came with mushroom sauce and mashed potato. According to my partner it tasted alright since I don't expect anything earth shattering about chicken chop as long as they don't burnt it.


chicken chop

Overall I enjoyed the whole experience and there is also a room with air condition for those who doesn't want to sit outside which mostly are smokers but I find it's not always opened.


No comments:

Post a Comment