Monday, May 20, 2013

Beverly Hill Home Hawker



View Beverly Hill Home Hawker in a larger map
Map is not updated by there is a house there instead of a piece of dirt!

There has been a slew of home owner that had setup their own hawker style store where you can have a variety of local food like kam pua (kolok mee), laksa or even fried mee with sambal for supper.

Last night I went to this home at Beverly Hills Bintulu to had supper. The specialty of this place is that they serve rojak and even shaved ice dessert like ABC, mo mo cha cha, red bean soup and five flavor soup (五味汤). It's pretty rare to get these kind of dessert late at night in Bintulu so this place is highly recommended for people with a sweet craving at night.

I ordered the normal white kam pua with an ABC to go with while my partner ordered the mo mo cha cha. For those who might not know what mo mo cha cha is, it's a bowl of shaved ice with sweet potato and yam. It could be served either cold or hot which I am mouth watering while writing this. Pardon that I forgot to take my kam pua because I was too hungry.

ABC

mo mo cha cha

Overall I like the place, neat and tidy. The food served are textbook cooking although nothing to shout about but at least you get your money worth and a good place to have some ice kacang particularly in this hot month.

kam pua - RM2.50
ABC - RM2.50
Mo mo cha cha - RM2.50


No comments:

Post a Comment